Friends of India Walton
The Call Time Manager for the India Walton for Buffalo Mayor campaign is a part-time (25 hours/week) contract role that works directly with the candidate on a daily basis to manage the call time process. The Call Time Manager reports to the Campaign Manager and works with the finance team to organize & manage the candidate’s fundraising calls. Responsibilities include: Prepares and tracks the results of all calls; performs all call follow up; conducts donor research; supporting the candidate during calls as needed. Ideal candidate is personable, organized and has some campaign experience.
- Participate in the candidate call time process as it’s happening, notating pledge commitments, completing the call time report and updating the pledge tracker.
- Send follow-up/thank you emails to all donors who pledged to contribute during that day’s call time session and prepare the candidate for any more formal follow up that is required.
- Provide support to the fundraising team, Campaign Manager, and Candidate as needed, including support with fundraising emails, social media posts, direct mail contribution requests, and fundraising events.
- Work cooperatively with the fundraising team to troubleshoot issues as they arise and to share best practices.
- Identify and research donors and donor prospects so that the Candidate has a strong list of individuals to call in advance of each call time session.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research skills, including online research to gather donor contact information, political contribution histories, and other relevant information.
- Ability to work independently and in team settings.
The compensation for this contract is $2,000 – $2,500 per month depending on experience. This is a part-time (25 hours/week) contract position and does not offer health insurance or any other benefits. The Call Time Manager will not be a Friends of India Walton employee.
To Apply: Please submit a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com with “Call Time Manager Position” in the subject line.